Download Microsoft 365
Download and get started using your Microsoft 365 subscription today! You can install these apps up to 5 devices so you can access your work anywhere, anytime.
Welcome to Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based productivity tool which integrates all of the features you need to collaborate, empower, and organize your educational experience.
Note: Microsoft Office software is included in your Microsoft 365 subscription as long as you're a student or employee at Liberty University. For more information, visit Microsoft 365 FAQs.
Take advantage of Microsoft 365 by empowering your workflow with innovative office apps, intelligent cloud services and dependable security. As a student or faculty/staff member of Liberty University, you have access to this subscription at no additional cost.
- Software – Get access to the latest versions of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel), Microsoft Teams, OneDrive Outlook, & OneNote.
- Remote Access – Access your files anywhere, at any time. Download these industry-leading applications on up to 5 devices, and 5 mobile devices.
- File Storage – Make use of OneDrive’s unlimited storage for all your files in once place. With Microsoft Outlook for email, take advantage of 50 GB inbox storage.
- Collaboration – Organize your next team or group project by staying connected through video calls, chats, and scheduled meetings with Microsoft Teams.
- Data Sync – Share and sync your messages, calendar and files across all devices with OneDrive integration.
- Security – Microsoft 365 uses highly reliable encryption; feel secure that your documents and information is protected by HIPPA and FERPA compliance standards.
Do you need help learning how to get the most out of Microsoft 365? Here are a few resources that may help:
How to Install Microsoft 365
We have put together a guide for installing Microsoft 365. If you need assistance with the installation process, navigate to the "Technical Support" card below for details on how to reach the IT HelpDesk for further support.Installation Guide
How to Install Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an app which we use for communication. Effectively collaborate with others on a project. Video calls are another way that teams makes your conversations more meaningful. For more information, visit our webpage.Visit Page
How to Set Up Microsoft Outlook
Liberty University provides each student, faculty, and staff member with a 50 GB email account. Stay connected and organized anywhere, anytime with Microsoft Outlook. For more information, visit our page.Visit Page
Microsoft offers training for all their Microsoft 365 apps. If you cannot find what you are looking for from the resources below or have a different question, please email us at ITTraining@liberty.edu, and we will be more than happy to assist.
Need technical assistance? We are here to help! Our technicians can assist with the installation of Microsoft 365 and troubleshoot any issues you might experience. Contact the IT HelpDesk by phone or live chat, and check out our hours of availability to schedule an in-person visit.Visit Page