BS in Aviation Administration: Flight
Residential Aviation Administration: Flight Program
Pursue a career as a professional aviation administrator. With a Bachelor of Science in Aviation Administration: Flight, you will earn your Private Pilot license as part of the course credits required.
As students pursue the Aviation Administration degree, we strive to create graduates with technical competence and prepare men and women of character.
- Create graduates with technical competence: The Aviation Administration degree program is designed to prepare you for careers in the aviation industry, including positions in airport management, airline operations, aircraft manufacturing and sales, government and non-government organizations, aviation safety, missions’ aviation organizations, and operations, etc. The program also prepares you for roles in safety management systems and exposes you to data analysis, which are areas desired by the industry.
- Prepare men and women of character: The Aviation Administration program builds on the School of Aeronautics’ aviation safety and leadership core, providing you with knowledge and skills needed for program development, data analysis, organizational management, and ethics for service as leadership and managerial functions in various aviation business and operations roles. As an aviation professional, you will possess sound judgment and strong Christian character.
Prepare for a successful career in:
- Airport operations
- Mission aviation management
- Aircraft marketing & sales
- Aviation business
- Airline operations & administration
- Government & non-profit aviation organizations
120 credit hours
Program of Study
Aviation Administration (B.S.): Flight
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Private Pilot Flight II (AVIA 225)
- Principles of Aviation Administration (AVIA 314)
- Airport Management (AVIA 360)
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Start Your Career in Aviation
Already Have Your Pilot’s License? (Aviation PLA Credit)
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.