Do Laundry on Campus
You’ll find several laundry facilities conveniently located in residence halls throughout campus. See below for information on successfully using our machines.
- 6 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- The Hill: 020-1
- South Campus: 024-1 (between 029 and 033)
- South Tower: 033-1 (female only)
- Residential Commons: 001, 002, & 003 on each floor
East Campus Apartments are equipped with a washing machine and dryer (no coins or Flames Cash required).
If maintenance is needed, submit a Facilities Management work order.
Using the Laundry Facilities
Change machines are located in 020 and 024.
Main Campus and Residential Commons washers and dryers accept coins or Flames Cash only. The cardholder is charged for the laundry when they swipe their card, not when the laundry machine is actually started.
How to Use a Washer/Dryer Card Reader
Follow the easy instructions above the appropriate card reader to run a washer or dryer or use our How to Use a Washer/Dryer Card Reader Guide
Add Money to Your Flames Pass for Laundry
You can add money to your Flames Pass in the following ways:
- Flames Cash Advance (during Financial Check-in)
- ID & Campus Services
- PHIL Stations, located in the Reber Thomas Dining Hall and Tilley Student Center