Air University Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
Have you earned your Associate in Applied Science degree through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)? If so, Liberty University Online has the perfect online degree completion opportunity for you to continue your education. With the Community College of the Air Force Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) Program, you are only 60 credit hours away from earning your bachelor’s degree.
About the AU-ABC Program
The AU-ABC program is designed to transfer the credit hours from an Associates in Applied Science degree at the Community College of the Air Force and apply those credits toward completing a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (INDS) online degree from Liberty University.
Once you have been fully accepted to the program, you can access your Degree Completion Plan on your ASIST account (under the “Student” tab, click on “Registration,” then “Degree Completion”), which will outline the courses you will need to complete to earn your degree. Review the CCAF Associate in Applied Science degrees listed below to learn if you are eligible for the AU-ABC program through Liberty.
While you are waiting to receive your degree completion plan, you can get started with some of the courses required for all AU-ABC students:
- ENGL 101 – Composition & Rhetoric
- BIBL 104 – Survey of Biblical Literature
For undergraduate programs (Certificates, Associates, and Bachelors), the discounted LUO military tuition rate is $250 per credit hour. Qualified online military students are eligible to receive this discount on the cost of tuition upon submission of qualifying military documentation. Additionally, online students on Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard status may be eligible to waive the $249 technology fee. For more information, visit our LUO Military Tuition Discount and Technology Fee Waiver webpage. Please see the Basic Costs webpage for more detailed information about tuition and fees.
During their time in the AU-ABC program, students will have access to the following services that will help support their educational needs:
- Academic Advising – https://www.liberty.edu/online/academic-advisors/
- The Jerry Falwell Library – https://www.liberty.edu/library/
- The Online Writing Center and Tutoring Services – https://www.liberty.edu/online/casas/writing-center/
- Online Student Life – https://www.liberty.edu/students/student-life/osl/
- Textbooks and Software – https://www.liberty.edu/online/textbooks-software/
- Technical Support – https://www.liberty.edu/information-services/
About Liberty’s BS: Interdisciplinary Studies Program
The B.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies is designed for adult learners with college credit in various disciplines. Combine your previous academic and work experiences in two or three distinct areas of study and experience faster degree completion than a traditional major which requires many additional hours in one specific field. Review the information below and the AUABC program plan file. Visit our Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies webpage to learn more about this program.
- 120 total credit hours (with CCAF A.A.S. degree; 60 hours will be remaining)
- 30 credit hours must be taken through Liberty University
- 30 credit hours of upper-level courses are a required part of the 120 total hours
Liberty offers courses in 8 or 17-week sub-terms. Visit our Dates and Deadlines to learn more about course term dates.
Areas of Study Available
The online Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies program requires a 45-credit-hour major that can be distributed between two or three areas of study. Each area requires a minimum of 15 credit hours up to a maximum of 30 credit hours each.
There are many areas of study available for you to choose from! You can transfer to an area of study if you’ve already completed enough credit hours within that area, or you can select one of the many areas of study available at Liberty University. Review our areas of study to see what your options may be.
CCAF A.A.S. Degrees Guaranteed to Transfer with 60 Hours Remaining
Please visit the Community College of the Air Force Catalog for information in the individual degrees listed below.
- Aerospace Physiology Instructor (7GAN)
- Air Traffic Operations and Management (Airway Science) (2IAA)
- Aviation Maintenance Technology (4VAD)
- Aviation Management (1AVY)
- Aviation Operations (4VCB)
- Bioenvironmental Engineering Technology (7GAM)
- Cardiopulmonary Laboratory Technology (7GDA)
- Computer Science Technology (0CYY)
- Contracts Management (1CAO)
- Criminal Justice (9IJY)
- Dietetics and Nutrition (7GAD)
- Education & Training Management (2BAC)
- Financial Management (9GEC)
- Health Care Management (7GCY)
- Hospitality and Fitness Management (1FRS)
- Human Resource Management (1AOY)
- Human Services (9IKY)
- Information Management (1AUY)
- Information Systems Technology (0IYY)
- Instructor of Technology & Military Science (2IBB)
- Logistics (1AMY)
- Maintenance Production Management (4VJG)
- Mass Communications (2FDE)*
- Medical Laboratory Technology (7GAF)
- Mental Health Services (7GAP)
- Meteorology (8FYY)
- Music (2CHB)
- Pharmacy Technology (7GAH)
- Practical Nursing (7GAL)
- Public Health Technology (7ECY)
*CCAF’s Aerospace Historian AAS degree was closed effective September 30, 2019, and the AAS degrees in Music Technology and Mass Communications have been closed effective October 30, 2019. No new students are being enrolled in these programs.
Ready to apply? If you are interested in applying for admission into the program, please call (800) 424-9595 to speak with an Admissions Counselor.