Benefits for Military Students at Liberty University
Take Advantage of Military Benefits at Liberty
To show our appreciation for your military service, Liberty University offers several benefits to military service members, veterans, and their family members studying on campus and online. Whether it’s maximizing your transfer credit from your military experience, getting a discount on tuition due to your service, or visiting our Veterans Center on campus, make sure you take advantage of all that Liberty has to offer!
- Military Benefits for Online Programs
- Military Benefits for Residential Programs
- College Credit for Military Training
- Degree Plans for Military and Free Evaluation of Military Training for College Credit
- GI Bill® and Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Scholarships for Military Students
- Veterans Center
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.