When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Veterans Affairs (VA) GI Bill®

Liberty University is approved to offer GI Bill® educational benefits by the Virginia State Approving Agency. These benefits include the Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty/Selected Reserves), the Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program, the Post-9/11 GI Bill, and Veteran Readiness and Employment Services. If you know you are eligible for one of these benefits, please click on the appropriate benefit located below for a step-by-step guide on how to use this benefit. If you are unsure of your eligibility or entitlement, please contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at (888) 442-4551.

Veterans Benefits’ Policies

Below are the Veterans Benefit Policies that will apply as you use your benefits at Liberty University. These policies have been given to us by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Please review this information, as well as the more specific information available through the individual chapter links at the top of this page.

Changing Courses/Enrollment

Debt Management Letters

Grades of ‘FN’

Intensives Policy

Pay Rates and Training Times
Remedial Courses
Satisfactory Academic Progress and GPA

Taking a Course at Another Institution

Terminating/Cancelling Your Certifications

Tuition Assistance & Veterans Benefits
VA Form 22-1999
WAVE Verification


GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.