Pointing You Toward Success
Compass is a scheduling tool that allows you to make appointments with a variety of services at Liberty.
Within Compass, you will be able to choose from two different appointment categories: Appointments and Tutoring/Mentoring. The difference between the services within these categories is whether the service provided is from a faculty/staff member or a student employee.
Under the Appointments category, you will be able to schedule meetings with the following offices:
- Interdisciplinary Studies faculty
- Professional Advising
- College of Osteopathic Medicine Academic Support
Under the Tutoring/Mentoring category, you will be able to schedule meetings with the following offices:
- Academic Mentoring (Faculty & Peer Mentors)
- Online Foreign Language Lab
- Residential Tutoring Services
- Residential Writing Services
Under Events > Events, you will be able to schedule events including:
- Professional Advising group appointments
- Professional Advising Scholarship Search
After logging in to Compass, you will be able to schedule, cancel, or change any of your upcoming appointments. You will also receive a reminder email from Compass@liberty.edu on the day of your appointment.
If you have questions about your appointment or service you are meeting with, please direct your questions to the department via the contact information on their website.
Make an appointment in Compass now!