Veterans Center | Military Student Liaison
Jonathan Norman is the Supervisor of the Liberty University Veterans Center. In this role, he serves as military student liaison and assists military and veteran students with issues relating to their military service.
Jon can assist military and veteran students with:
- Submitting all required paperwork for Veteran educational benefits
- Securing documentation of your military service
- Requesting Tuition Assistance
- CAC Card access
- Connection with LU student groups like Student Veterans Association and Students Behind our Military, as well as other activities for military students
- Direct access to all departments within Liberty University to provide solutions for complex issues
About Jon Norman:
Jon served in the Army Reserve for twelve years, including two year-long tours in Iraq as a Combat Medic. Graduating from Liberty University Online with a Bachelor of Arts in Religion and Master of Arts in Religion, Jon has not only been trained to assist military and veteran students with their educational benefits, but he has also used many of the benefits himself. Jon has served as a Liberty University Military Benefits Representative since 2013 and is excited to have the opportunity to interact with students face-to-face in the Veterans Center. From Jon:
As a veteran, I look forward to serving you in Liberty University’s Veterans Center. Whether by visiting in my office, getting involved with the Student Veterans Association, or attending one of the Office of Military Affairs’ many events, I look forward to meeting you soon!
Veterans Center Supervisor and Military Student Liaison
Office Location: Veterans Center
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Closed Noon-1 p.m. daily)