If you have never used Interlibrary Loan services, you will be prompted to enter your contact information when you first click on the ILLiad account login link.
- Be sure to use your local address.
- Please select LUO as your status only if you live outside of the area.
Update Your Contact Information
- On the Tools menu on the left of the ILLiad screen, click on Change User Information.
- Make the necessary changes, and click Submit Information.
- If you have an overdue Interlibrary Loan item, ILLiad will automatically block your account. You must return the item to resume use.
- A history of overdue or damaged items may result in indefinite suspension.
- The library reserves the right to block or suspend any customer’s Interlibrary Loan privileges.
Important Copyright Information
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve a violation of copyright law.
Questions? Contact the Interlibrary Loan Office at 434-582-2442 or email@example.com.