The Jerry Falwell Library is here to support learning, discovery, and research by providing you and your students with robust resources, engaging instruction, flexible spaces, and outstanding services.
- Course Reserves (Residential)–Place items in the library for students to check out for three hours, one day, or three days.
- Interlibrary Loan–Borrow materials from other libraries or request that materials from our collections be delivered to you.
- Liaison Librarians–Contact your department’s designated librarian for library instruction, customized research guides, collection development, curriculum support, and research assistance needs.
- Library Technologies–Use the library’s telepresence or assistive technologies.
- Research & Instruction–Request residential classroom instruction, synchronous or asynchronous online sessions, video tutorials, and other instructional materials.
- Room Requests–Book a group study room for academic purposes or request to use an event space.
- Scholarly Communications–Get copyright assistance, and explore publishing and Open Education Resources (OER) information.
- RefWorks–Organize your research, and easily generate reference lists.
- Scholars Crossing–Submit your works to our institutional repository, and explore Liberty University journals, conferences, and events.
- Recommend Resources–Submit requests for items to be added to our collection.
- Academic Success Center–Direct students to tutoring, writing, and study skills support.
- Beyond Our Library–Visit participating libraries in person to borrow physical items from their collections.
- Center for Research Libraries (CRL)–Use CRL’s digital collections or request print resources through ILLiad.
- WorldCat–Discover if a book is available in a library near you.
For library information and updates, check out the latest edition of the JFL Insider: A Newsletter to Keep You in the Know, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Previous editions of the JFL Insider are archived in Scholars Crossing.