How are we doing?
We’d love to have feedback on your experience using the library’s resources, services, or spaces.
Suggest a Purchase
Do you have an item that you would like to suggest we add to our collection? If so, please submit as much information as possible about the item using the form below. All items are subject to our Collection Development Policy.
Please note that if you have a time-sensitive request, we suggest you consider using our Interlibrary Loan services.
Suggest an Improvement
Do you have a suggestion for an improvement to library services, resources, or spaces or other feedback? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We have implemented a number of library improvements in response to customer feedback. Some examples include:
- Updating the media wall
- Installing additional outlets throughout the building
- Adding water bottle filling stations
- Providing more end tables
- Installing marker trays in group study rooms
- Including non-traditional items such as games, tools, and umbrellas in our collection
- Adding a lactation pod for nursing mothers
- Providing bike desks