Log in to ILLiad
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) enables current students, faculty, and staff to request materials. These requests may include:
- Delivery of materials from our collections, including articles from our print journals
- Books (excluding textbooks), audiovisual materials, and articles not owned by our library (Please note that some items may be difficult or impossible to borrow from other libraries; these include reference materials, rare or archival materials, theses or dissertations, audiovisual materials, and new or popular titles.)
- Items from the Center for Research Libraries
Please note that there are restrictions on which services are available based on the type of customer. For additional information regarding policies and procedures, please click on the appropriate link below.
- Residential students and staff (As well as online students, faculty, and staff who live close to campus)
- Residential faculty
- Online students, faculty, and staff
All students, faculty, and staff can also borrow materials directly from libraries that participate in our reciprocal borrowing programs.
Questions? Contact the Interlibrary Loan Office at 434-582-2442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.