LUPD Forms & Policies
Bomb Threat Checklist Form
In the event that you receive a telephone bomb threat:
- Remain calm
- Keep the caller on the phone for as long as possible
- Gather any information that the caller is willing and able to give you
- Listen for any sounds that may give clues to the caller’s whereabouts and/or the identity of the caller
- Contact LUPD immediately
During the call, use the Bomb Threat Checklist Form.
Campus Security Authority Report Form
Conceal Carry at Liberty
Students, faculty/staff, and visitors are permitted to conceal carry while on campus. Individuals who conceal carry at Liberty must have valid state permit available at all times and be able to present it upon request.
Liberty Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP)
Students and faculty/staff must have a Liberty Conceal Weapons Permit in order to conceal carry on campus. Not sure if you need a Liberty CWP? If you have an LU ID number, you need to apply for a Liberty CWP.
Getting a Liberty Conceal Weapons Permit
- Take the Firearms Safety Course with LUPD Range*
- Pass the course and print off the Certificate
- Apply for your State Conceal Permit with your certificate
- Wait for your State Permit in the mail
- Fill out the online application and have your Driver’s License and State Permit available.
- View the full university policy
What should I do if I notice someone carrying a weapon? The likelihood of seeing someone on campus conceal carrying is increasing due to the number of individuals who have chosen to participate in our Conceal Carry Policy. If you see someone carrying and they are not concealing, you are encouraged to call the University Police, give a description of the individual, and location. You may remain anonymous. A police officer will be dispatched to locate and contact the person to confirm that they are lawfully carrying the weapon.
Gun Safe Installation Application
Victim/Witness Information Form
If you were the victim of a crime or witnessed a crime, it is important to know what rights and resources are available to you.
Weapon Storage Application
LUPD offers weapon storage services, available 24/7 for check in and out, for students who live on campus and wish to bring their firearms with them. LUPD stores long guns, handguns, ammunition, and other LU-approved recreational weapons within our facility.
To qualify for weapon storage you must be a residential student with an on-campus housing assignment.
To request storage space with LUPD, please submit the Weapon Storage Application.