Environmental Health & Safety
Accountability. Communication. Culture.
The Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Department is here to make the living, working, and learning environment safe. We plan, implement, and coordinate the loss control program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries/illnesses and financial losses for the University.
We oversee compliance as the liaison for local, state and federal agencies and ensure that policies and regulations are followed.
- Fire Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space Entry
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Occupational and Construction Safety
- Regulatory Compliance
- Director of EHS: Greg Bennett
- Office Manager: Dana Burgess
- Senior Safety Coordinator: Andy Smith
- Senior Safety Technician: Ricky Mayberry
- Safety Technician: Jeff Kirtz
- Safety Technician: Cecil Jackson
- Safety Technician: Jonathan Perkins
Staff, faculty, and students are encouraged to take part in our training courses to get equipped with the knowledge you need to improve your work environment.