Doctor of Business Administration – Human Resources
Pursue Advanced Career Opportunities with a DBA in Human Resources
As Christians, we are called to love and care for others as Christ did. In human resources, you will help advance and assist the employees of your workplace. Through Liberty University’s 100% online DBA in Human Resources, you will learn how to represent Christ through your professional work.
Our DBA program will train you in the rules and regulations surrounding HR, as well as how to help a workplace succeed. Businesses thrive when they create a positive work environment with content employees. As an educated HR professional, you will be able to shape the organization so it can reach its fullest potential.
In a 100% online format, you will be able to advance your career at a pace that fits your current schedule. In your online DBA training courses, you will encounter experienced professors who understand what it takes to develop a successful human resources program whether in a Fortune 500, nonprofit, or small business. So whether you work for a technology start-up or established corporation, you will be prepared to make an impact on others.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
What Will You Learn in Our Online Human Resources Doctoral Degree Program?
- How to develop, redevelop, and implement a human resources plan into a business
- The steps of interviewing, hiring, and onboarding employees
- How to create an open, positive work environment where individuals can thrive
- Key regulations HR interacts with such as OSHA, EPA, EEOC laws, and more
We understand that you are looking to further your career, and you desire a flexible format that often cannot be met in residential classes. Our online courses provide the same education as a traditional on-campus degree program plus the flexibility to work with your current schedule. Through Liberty’s online DBA program, you will be able to achieve your professional aspirations while working at a pace that fits your lifestyle.
Potential Career Options with a Human Resources DBA Degree
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Development specialist
- Human resources director
- Recruitment specialist
Our Online DBA in Human Resources Program Benefits
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online DBA degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration is accredited by ACBSP, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- You will be granted access to a vast array of online resources and full-time research assistants through our Jerry Falwell Library.
- Students are able to complete our DBA in Human Resources in as little as 3 years!
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Here’s how:
- If you’re earning or have earned a master’s degree through Liberty, you automatically qualify for the low price (when you begin within 2 years of your master’s completion).
- If you haven’t earned a graduate degree through Liberty, our Executive Certificate program allows you to pay only $300/credit hour for a postgraduate certificate that can stand alone or potentially count as the first 21 hours of a related doctoral degree. Then pay just $300/credit hour for your doctorate. Learn more!
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jan 16, 2023
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
Ranked among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America and recognized by multiple institutions for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 7 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.