Bachelor of Business Administration – General
Jumpstart Your Career with Our Online Business Administration Degree
Are you looking for a degree that will enhance your résumé in today’s highly competitive job market?
You have exciting dreams, and you need a degree that will help you stand out in the fast-paced business world. An online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Liberty University can prepare you to move into your career with confidence. With the skills you gain in our program, you can succeed in both domestic and international markets, giving you global business flexibility.
You’ll gain essential leadership and management principles to effectively encourage and motivate your team. And not only will you gain general business skills in accounting and marketing, but you’ll also have the opportunity to earn specialized training in the area of business that most interests you! Whether you’re passionate about working in an office setting or taking your skills across the world, our BS in Business Administration degree will provide you with the skill set you need to thrive in the booming business industry.
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
We believe in your future and are dedicated to helping you achieve your biggest goals. Your bachelor’s degree in business from Liberty University will equip you to reach new professional heights and shape a better world by championing what matters to you. And that’s what matters to us.
What Will You Learn in Our Business Administration Degree?
- Financial accounting
- International business
- Organizational ethics
- Project management
The 100% online BS in Business Administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident that you are investing in an excellent, industry-recognized program.
Potential Career Options
- Global manager
- Human resources specialist
- Market researcher
- Project coordinator
Highlights of our Online Bachelor of Business Administration
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online bachelor’s in business administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800- $2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can choose from many areas of study to specialize your skills and knowledge for a specific industry or role!
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- With Liberty’s eight-week format and three semesters per year, you can complete the online BS in Business Administration in as little as 3.5 years!
Military Benefits for the BSBA Program
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Oct 25, 2021
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.