Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Executive Coaching
Pass On Your Business Expertise with a DBA in Executive Coaching
Liberty’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Executive Coaching can help you pursue new opportunities in the field of executive coaching. You can develop the tools you need to help business managers and owners achieve their full potential — and you can prepare to help other executive coaches provide quality guidance to their clients.
This program blends courses from our School of Business and our School of Behavioral Sciences. You can earn your degree without putting your life on hold and receive a valuable credential that could help you stand out to employers. With a doctorate in executive coaching from Liberty, you can prepare to solve practical problems and pursue top-level roles in your field. Partner with us and learn how to help business leaders grow professionally!
Among only 3% of business schools worldwide to receive ACBSP accreditation
What Will You Learn in Liberty University’s Online Doctoral Degree in Executive Coaching?
- Analyze contemporary issues and theories in the field of professional coaching
- Explore practical ways to connect and communicate with your clients
- Learn how to help business managers navigate challenges related to project management, cultural awareness, and intergenerational issues
This degree provides a blend of core business courses and specialized training in professional coaching. You will explore topics like marketing, strategy formulation, and supply chain management. You can also learn how to use various research methods and put your skills to the test through the Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP).
With the executive coaching specialization, you can prepare to mentor individuals in leadership positions and help them achieve their full potential. Our program provides an in-depth look at how to conduct financial coaching and help executives promote unity within their organizations. Prepare to take your career in consulting or coaching to the next level!
Potential Careers for Executive Coaching DBA Graduates
- Executive coach
- Leadership development consultant
- Private business consultant
- Training coordinator
Benefits of Pursuing Your Online Executive Coaching Doctorate with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete this DBA in Executive Coaching in as little as 3 years!
- Our online doctorate in executive coaching is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Military Tuition Discount
Lead your field with the doctoral degree you want — at a price you’ve earned. As a thank-you for your military service, Liberty University offers current and former service members like you or your spouse multiple pathways to earn a doctoral degree for only $300/credit hour. Here’s how:
- If you’re earning or have earned a master’s degree through Liberty, you automatically qualify for the low price (when you begin within 2 years of your master’s completion).
- If you haven’t earned a graduate degree through Liberty, our Executive Certificate program allows you to pay only $300/credit hour for a postgraduate certificate that can stand alone or potentially count as the first 21 hours of a related doctoral degree. Then pay just $300/credit hour for your doctorate. Learn more!
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Aug 22, 2022
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 7 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.