Associate of Arts in Business
Learn Foundational Business Skills with Liberty’s Online Associate Degree in Business
The business world offers vast opportunities for hard-working individuals, and Liberty University’s 100% online business associate degree provides you with the in-demand skills you need to take advantage of these opportunities. As a pioneer in distance learning since 1985 and a Christian university ranked in the top 1% of 2,100 online colleges, Liberty combines academic excellence with a biblical worldview.
As an accredited Christian university, Liberty also gives you business classes that are not only academically rigorous but also help you incorporate a biblical worldview into your professional life. At Liberty University, character matters—and this undergraduate business program will help you achieve success without compromising your values.
Liberty’s online associate in business degree will enhance your résumé by providing formal education and helping you to qualify you for many entry-level roles ranging from accounting to marketing. The associate in business online program provides a marketable professional credential while you continue your education with a bachelor’s degree. You can complete this undergraduate business degree in less than 2 years and be prepared for success both now and in your future career.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Online Associate Business Program?
- Foundational business concepts such as the basics of accounting, communications, law, ethics, and statistics
- Principles of international business that will help you navigate an increasingly global business market
- In-demand skills in business administration that will help you be a better, more adaptable manager
Liberty University’s business associate online degree will help you build the confidence you need to seize the opportunities around you. Through the online A.A. in Business, each class is taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience, so you can be confident that you will be prepared to succeed in the business world.
Potential Careers with an A.A. in Business Online
- General business
Associate Degree in Business Online Program Highlights
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online business degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty’s online A.A. in Business degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Programs and Schools (ACBSP).
- Students can complete this flexible and affordable A.A. in Business online degree program in as little as 1 and a half years.
A.A. in Business Online Military Benefits
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Oct 26, 2020
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We’re now ranked in the top 1% of online schools and universities for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
– by BestColleges.com
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective and our faculty sees themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years… and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition in 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is the valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.