Fast Track Your Way to a Career in Healthcare with Our Online Medical Office Assistant Program
The healthcare industry is constantly changing with new technologies and regulations. Without a specialist to manage patient data, keep track of compliance needs, and manage office operations, no healthcare services office could function. A medical office assistant has the key responsibility of ensuring the medical office environment runs smoothly and efficiently. If you are looking for an entryway to the health sciences field, you can learn in-demand skills through Liberty University’s 100% online A.A.S. Medical Office Assistant degree.
A medical office assistant works alongside clinically-based healthcare professionals to improve patient healthcare outcomes. The role covers a variety of different tasks that are all essential to the success of the healthcare field.
As a pioneer of distance education since 1985 and a top-five ranked Christian university, Liberty has the resources, reputation, and academic quality to help you prepare for a successful career in the healthcare industry. Liberty’s mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and we fulfill this mission by equipping healthcare professionals with flexible and affordable training from a Christian worldview. Become a part of Liberty’s mission today and make an impact for Christ in the healthcare field!
What Will You Learn in our Medical Office Assistant Online Degree?
- Best-practices for office systems and procedures
- How to manage medical billing and bookkeeping
- Common medical terminology and health sciences concepts
A medical office assistant will see a variety of tasks on the job and our program is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to confidentially handle any workplace responsibility. Our 100% online format will allow you to further your education while staying connected with your family, your church, and your work. You may also be interested in exploring our Associate of Arts in Business or our bachelor’s degrees in business or healthcare administration.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log in times.
- Potential college credit for military training.