BS in Nursing: Pre-Licensure (BSN)
Residential Degree in Nursing: Pre-Licensure (BSN)
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Pre-Licensure (BSN) from Liberty University, and get ready for a rewarding career in the nursing field. At Liberty, you can earn your BSN in just four years and be ready to start your career as a nurse right after graduation. As a student in the School of Nursing, you will be taught by experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith. Our faculty are committed to helping you succeed both as a student and as an individual. Through our program, you’ll learn how to apply personal and professional Christian values as you provide nursing care for individuals, families, and groups in your community.
Learn About Our Global Studies Cognate
Student Testimonial — Hear My Story
Academics: Nursing: Pre-Licensure (B.S.)
- 99% of students enter into the workforce upon graduation
- You will receive more than 600 hours of clinical training, more than nursing students at other institutions
- 98% of students pass the NCLEX exam on the first attempt
- Provide both distant and international clinical experiences
Admissions: Nursing (BSN)
Degree Completion Plans (DCPs)
Start Your Nursing Career
Spring Semester and Spring Fast Track: August 1-October 1
Fall Semester and Summer Fast Track: December 1-February 15
*You must apply and be accepted to Liberty first before accessing the BSN Program application.
Career Opportunities as a Nurse
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Home Health
- Flight Nurse
- Physician’s Office
- Public Health
- Missionary Nursing
- Clinic Nurse
- Army/Air Force/Navy
LUSON Peer Tutoring
Scheduling an Appointment
- You must be enrolled in the course for which you are requesting tutoring.
- You should bring your study materials (textbook, class notes, etc.) to your appointment, so that your tutor can best help you.
- You are not permitted to ask tutors to complete your homework, quizzes, or tests.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and the post-graduate APRN certificate program at Liberty University School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 887-6791.
Simulation Center Accreditation
The Liberty University School of Nursing Simulation Center is fully accredited by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare in the areas of Teaching/Education. Accreditation is for the period of June 20, 2018 – December 31, 2023.