12th Street Hours Open:
2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
4th Floor - LU Warehouse
1900 12th St. Lynchburg, VA 24502
(Corner of 12th and Cambell Ave.)
IT Marketplace Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Desktops and Laptops for Sale
Liberty University IT Surplus offers used computers at a great price! Come in quick as these computers are being sold on a first come first serve basis and at these prices, they're bound to sell out fast. This is a great chance to get an inexpensive computer for classwork, a second computer for the kids to use, or a great gift for yourself, a friend, or a family member!
How to Purchase:
- We are located at 1900 12th St. in the Liberty University Warehouse on the corner of 12th St. and Cambell Ave.
- Our parking area is off of Campbell Ave. next to the old Barker-Jennings building.
- Please call IT Surplus directly at (434) 592-7006 when you arrive at the 4th Floor Entrance so that we may let you in.
- We now have our most popular machines for our Faculty, Staff, and Students at the IT Maketplace, DeMoss Hall Room 2414.
- WE WILL NOT SHIP COMPUTERS; all purchases must be made at our warehouse.
- Tax is not included in the prices listed below for our computers.
- Important Information
Inventory - Laptops
We're Currently Out of Stock. Check back soon to see what we have available for sale!
- NO WARRANTY on these computer is available. All items are sold as-is.
- NO SUPPORT is available for these computers from the IT HelpDesk.
- WE WILL NOT SHIP COMPUTERS; all purchases must be made IN PERSON at our warehouse.
- These computers are surplus computers that have been used by Liberty faculty & staff and serviced by our IT department and may have scratches, dents, or other imperfections.
- The batteries on our laptops may be older and may not hold a charge as long as a newer battery.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in this listing.
- Acceptable payments for computers include cash (exact amount please) and major credit & debit cards. We are not able to accept checks.