Physical Education Elective Courses
Have Fun. Take a Course.
Need to take an elective course? Liberty’s Department of Allied Health Professions offers a variety of fun activity courses you can choose from. Courses range from volleyball and soccer to horsemanship and ice hockey.
View our activity course listings below.
Elective Courses You Can Take
- Physical Fitness (PHED 101)
- Equestrian: Horsemanship I (PHED 170)
- Basketball/Soccer (PHED 200)
- Tumbling & Rhythmic Activities (PHED 203)
- Softball/Volleyball (PHED 204)
- Innovative Games (PHED 205)
- Tennis (PHED 218)
- Golf (PHED 221)
- Beginning Swimming (PHED 228)
- Int./Advanced Swimming (PHED 229)
- Hapkido (PHED 234)
- Beginning Running (PHED 235)
- Advanced Running (PHED 236)
- Ice Hockey (PHED 237)
- Equestrian: Horsemanship 2 (PHED 270)
- Equestrian: Horsemanship 3 (PHED 280)