M.S. in Exercise Science & Wellness
Residential Program in Exercise Science & Wellness
Broaden your understanding of health, wellness, and performance while you enhance your career opportunities with an M.S. in Exercise Science & Wellness from Liberty University. Fitting into your busy schedule as a working professional, this degree offers the flexible format of online study or residential study. No thesis or internship is required.
Choose a Fitness and Performance cognate that will deepen your skills as a strength and conditioning professional at the high school, collegiate, and professional levels. This cognate also benefits performance specialists in the military or in commercial sports performance centers.
Select a Nutrition and Wellness cognate to enhance your career opportunities in commercial, university, resort, hospital, and ministry health and wellness fitness centers. The cognate also benefits those who work as Health and Wellness specialists with insurance companies and in private industry as well as military health and wellness centers.
- 33-hour graduate program (15-hour core, 18-hour specialization)
- No thesis or internship is required for this degree
Programs of Study
Exercise Science Featured Courses
- Advanced Exercise Physiology (EXSC 510)
- Statistical Analysis in Exercise Science (EXSC 520)
- Research Methods in Exercise Science (EXSC 525)
- Fitness Assessment & Programming (EXSC 660)
- Principles of Nutrition (HLTH 640)