Dr. John Cartwright joined Liberty University in 2010 and became faculty in 2012. Although he greatly enjoys teaching subjects such as Bible Study Methods and Christian Leadership, he sees his primary contribution in the area of administration and leadership in the School of Divinity where he serves as Online Chair, Curriculum. John is married to Kristen, and they have 4 children: Olivia, Chase, Ethan, and Asher. John has co-authored two books: Everyday Bible Study, & Teaching the World: Foundations for Online Theological Education.
- Ed.D., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A., in Religion, Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.S., Liberty University
- Cartwright, J. and McClendon, A. (2022), Approaching the New Testament: A Guide for Students, B & H Academic, ISBN: 9781087729121, https://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/products/approaching-the-new-testament/
- Cartwright, J. and Hulshof, C. (2019), Everyday Bible Study: Growing in the Christian Faith, B & H Academic, ISBN: 9781433650642, https://www.logos.com/product/201535/everyday-bible-study-2nd-edition