Dr. Hulshof is an Associate Professor for Liberty University’s School of Divinity. His teaching responsibilities consist of courses in Old Testament Survey, Inductive Bible Study, as well as a Theology of Suffering and Disability. Dr. Hulshof earned an Ed.D. from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary where his research was at the intersection of “Disabilities, Theology, and Church Ministry.” He is an ordained pastor with more than twenty years of experience in the classroom and in the pulpit. His current research interests include subjects related to disability, suffering, neuroscience, and academic storytelling with regards to the Biblical Narratives. Dr. Hulshof is a regular contributor to the Facts and Trends/LifeWay Pastors Blog.
- Ed.D., Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.A.R., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.R.E., Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.S., Liberty University
- Hulshof, C. (2022), Jesus and Disability: A Guide to Creating an Inclusive Church, B & H Academic, ISBN: 9781535998895, https://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/products/jesus-and-disability/
- Cartwright, J. and Hulshof, C. (2019), Everyday Bible Study: Growing in the Christian Faith, B & H Academic, ISBN: 9781433650642, https://www.logos.com/product/201535/everyday-bible-study-2nd-edition