Dr. Benjamin Laird joined the faculty of Liberty University in 2011 and currently serves as Associate Professor of Biblical Studies. A native of Denver, Colorado, Dr. Laird teaches a variety of courses in New Testament and Greek. He is a second-generation Liberty alumnus and lives in Lynchburg with his wife and their five children. In addition to his teaching experience, he has served in various capacities in the church including pastorates in Virginia and Scotland. His doctoral research examined the formation and circulation of the Pauline letter collection in early Christianity.
- Ph.D., University of Aberdeen
- M. Litt., University of St. Andrews
- Th.M., Southeastern B. T. Seminary
- M.Div., Southeastern B. T. Seminary
- B.S., Liberty University
- Diploma, Word of Life Bible Institute