Aviation Maintenance Technician Certificate
FAA A&P Certificate Program (L48T855K)
Complete all subjects and material needed to test for certification as an aircraft mechanic with ratings in Airframe and Powerplant while you pursue the Aviation Maintenance Technician Certificate.
The program is designed to learn in a concentrated cohort format and complete in under twelve months, or three consecutive terms. Some courses you will take during the program include Maintenance Mathematics, Aircraft Electrical Systems, and Turbine Engines.
Upon completion of the program, jobs are available in airline companies, fixed based operators, and multiple other areas in the aviation industry.
Learn about our Aviation Maintenance degrees:
- A.A. in Aviation Maintenance Technology
- B.S. in Aviation Maintenance degrees
- B.S. in Aviation Technology: Flight and Maintenance
- 45 credit hours
Courses You Could Take
- Airframe Auxiliary Systems (AVMN 201)
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems (AVMN 207)
- Landing Gear Systems (AVMN 209)
- Engine Electrical Systems (AVM 214)
- Turbine Engines (AVMN 320)