Master of Science (M.S.) in Marketing – Social Media Management
Learn to Build Rapport Online with a Master’s in Marketing – Social Media Management
With over 2.4 billion active users worldwide every month on Facebook alone, social media is leading the way in today’s digital age.* A company that doesn’t have a sound social media marketing plan is missing out on a huge audience. Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Social Media Management can help you gain a broad skill set in engaging with customers and building stronger consumer-brand relationships.
Learn how to meet the customer in their world. This program will provide you with knowledge on planning social media campaigns with a unified marketing focus. Communication strategies in social media, along with marketing knowledge, will provide you with the skills needed to reach customers through social networks.
*Dustin Stout, at Social Media Statistics 2020: Top Networks By the Numbers at https://dustinstout.com/social-media-statistics/ (viewed online May 14, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term conditions and do not guarantee actual future growth.
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Marketing – Social Media Management Degree?
- Ethical and legal issues in business and marketing
- How to create and use disruptive video-intensive social- and mobile-integrated marketing strategies
- How to develop brand equity and plan out brand management strategies
- The effective use of social media platforms to build a competitive advantage
With a master’s in marketing, you can develop a working knowledge of the analytical and decision-making processes involved in formulating, implementing, and controlling a strategic marketing program for a product market entry. Our social media management program combines the 3 key areas of business, marketing, and communications that are fundamental in being an effective social media manager.
Career Opportunities for Marketing – Social Media Management Graduates
- Community relations manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Media coordinator
- Public relations manager
- Social media manager
Benefits of Our Online Social Media Management Marketing Degree
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your marketing and social media management master’s degree online from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Our marketing courses can give you an in-depth understanding of the principles and practices needed to succeed in a variety of digital marketing and advertising careers.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While other online colleges and universities have increased their tuition rates, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university, allowing you the opportunity to earn a master’s degree at an affordable rate.
- You can complete the Master of Science in Marketing – Social Media Management in less than 2 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Aug 22, 2022
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 7 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.