Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Executive Coaching
Provide Mentorship to Business Owners and Managers with an Online Master’s Degree in Executive Coaching
Good leaders are vital to the success of any organization. They help companies set strategic goals and bring teams together to accomplish important objectives. However, even the best business executives often need guidance from executive coaches — qualified professionals who can help them hone their managerial skills and lead their companies to success.
If you want to help business owners and managers achieve their full potential, Liberty’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Executive Coaching is for you! The field of executive coaching is growing steadily — and with our online executive coaching master’s degree, you can potentially increase your marketability and pursue employment opportunities in this exciting area.
Executive coaches often work in human resource departments, consulting firms, or private consulting roles. In this program, you can develop the skills, biblical training, and credentials needed to pursue jobs as an executive coach. You can learn how to share your business expertise with others using effective mentorship techniques. Partner with us and prepare to help other leaders grow and succeed!
What Will You Learn in Liberty University’s Online MBA in Executive Coaching Program?
- Practical methods for connecting and communicating with clients
- Strategies for mentoring individuals who hold leadership positions
- Ways to help managers navigate challenges in cultural awareness, project management, and intergenerational issues
In this program, you’ll take courses that are drawn from both our School of Business and our School of Behavioral Sciences. Core topics of study include legal issues in business, human resource management, operations management, and managerial finance. Within the executive coaching specialization, you can learn how to promote professional growth among business leaders. You can prepare to help managers and business owners live out principles of servant leadership and cultivate unity within a team.
Potential Careers for Online Master’s in Executive Coaching Graduates
- Executive coach
- Leadership development consultant
- Private business consultant
- Training coordinator
Benefits of Pursuing Your Master’s in Executive Coaching Online Degree with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete this MBA in Executive Coaching in just 2 years!
- As an online MBA student, you’ll have the opportunity to network with business leaders and experts from across the country.
- Our leadership coaching degree is available in a 100% online, 8-week course format.
- Unlike many executive coaching degrees, this MBA program offers a blend of foundational business courses as well as specialized study in coaching.
Military Benefits for Our Online Executive Coaching Master’s Degree
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Aug 22, 2022
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 7 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.