Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Higher Education Administration – Organizational Leadership
Study Business and Higher Education Administration with Liberty’s Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership Online
Colleges and universities rely on strong leaders who can set strategic goals, carry out important administrative tasks, and equip others to achieve organizational objectives. With Liberty’s 100% online Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Higher Education Administration – Organizational Leadership, you can prepare to lead teams of people and oversee operations as a postsecondary education administrator.
This program offers core courses in higher education as well as specialized business training. You can develop core skills in business management and use that knowledge to help your school thrive. Maybe you are currently a leader at a higher education institution, or perhaps you want to work for an organization that helps shape educational policies and procedures. Either way, our online doctorate in organizational leadership can help you advance your education career or branch out into roles at nonprofits, corporations, or government agencies.
Partner with us and prepare to use business strategies to solve real-world education problems.
What Will You Learn in Liberty University’s Higher Education Administration – Organizational Leadership Program?
- Explore essential business topics, such as logistics, risk management, or allocation of financial resources
- Hone your leadership skills and learn how to more effectively manage the people and resources in your organization
- Use applied research to solve organizational problems in higher education institutions
This program covers foundational topics in higher education as well as effective methods for addressing administrative challenges. With the organizational leadership specialization, you’ll have the freedom to mix and match courses so you can pursue your unique career goals.
You can choose from many of our business (BUSI) and business management and leadership (BMAL) courses, allowing you to diversify your skill set. You can then apply your business expertise to a career in university administration and help your institution better serve its students. Some of the subjects you could study include data analytics, leadership theory, strategic marketing management, workforce planning, and financial statement analysis.
Potential Careers for Graduates of Liberty’s Online Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration – Organizational Leadership Program
- Corporate director
- Curriculum specialist
- Educational consultant
- Management consultant
- Policy analyst
- Program director
- Training and development specialist
- University administrator
- University professor
- Vice president of organizational development
Benefits of Pursuing Your Education and Organizational Leadership Doctorate Online with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You can complete your Ed.D. in organizational leadership in just 3 years!
- This program is available 100% online, which means you can earn your degree from anywhere in the world.
- Our faculty have years of experience working as educators and administrators.
Military Benefits for Our Online Organizational Leadership Doctorate
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Aug 23, 2021
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.