Canadian Student Tuition Discount
Liberty University offers Canadian students the opportunity to receive a world-class education online. To offset the current exchange rate, Liberty University provides a 15% tuition discount for Canadian citizens and residents. Students have the opportunity to earn their degree without having to worry about student visas or leaving the comfort of home.
Liberty University’s online programs are widely recognized for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.
- A 15% tuition discount is applied to the cost of courses in US dollars.
- Students may be eligible to utilize Canadian Student Loans to help finance their degree.
Transferability of Credit
- Transcripts from an accredited Canadian institution can be accepted.
- Undergraduate programs do not place age limits on course credit.
- Our transfer credit calculator helps to determine the number of credits that apply to your Liberty degree.
- Degree programs are routinely updated to meet industry standards.
- A regionally accredited university through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- A faculty comprised of leaders from every field, integrating real-world experiences into each program.
Distinctly Christian Education
- Courses are designed and taught from a biblical worldview.
- An institution founded on conservative evangelical doctrine.
- You can take part in a vibrant Christian community through the Office of Online Student Life.
- Majority of degrees offered 100% online, so you do not have to travel or obtain a student visa.
- No set login times, allowing you to complete coursework on your schedule.
- 8-week sub-term format and 8 start dates per year.
Liberty University offers degree options that align with the needs in the Canadian job market. You may be interested in the following areas of study:
- Healthcare Administration
- Green and Sustainable Management
- Professional Counseling
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.