Registered Nurse (RN) to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) to Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Community Health
Help Your Community Overcome Health Challenges with Liberty’s Online RN-BSN-MSN in Community Health
Get your RN-BSN-MSN in as little as 24 months for $330 per credit hour, both full- and part-time!
As a licensed nurse, you work closely with patients to guide them through treatment, healthy living, and avoiding public health concerns. Liberty University’s online RN to BSN to MSN in Community Health is designed to provide you with the tools you need to develop relationships within the community to identify and address public health needs.
Our RN-BSN-MSN in Community Health is designed to help you complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing credential on your way to earning your Master of Science in Nursing, all within a shorter total time frame. With these advanced degrees, you can prepare yourself for new heights in your nursing career with community health training.
- This program is accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education).
- To provide you with a convenient flexible and affordable higher education experience, we offer you the ability to transfer up to 75 hours of previous college credit and potential credit for experience to more quickly complete your RN-BSN-MSN degree.
At this time, our School of Nursing programs are limited in certain states. Please view the licensure/certification requirements for your state: https://www.liberty.edu/statelicensure/. International students can contact the School of Nursing for questions about admission to their specific degree of interest.
What Will You Learn in Our RN-MSN in Community Health Nursing Program?
- Advanced nursing practices
- Principles of environmental health
- Principles of epidemiology
Our RN to BSN to MSN takes you through the content of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing, which expands on your training to improve your nursing practice techniques.
Liberty University’s online graduate nursing courses will then further develop your administrative, leadership, and advanced practice skills to equip you for management and leadership roles in the nursing setting. The community health focus of this program will provide you with the information you need to succeed in fulfilling the role of a nurse by serving the needs of the public.
Liberty University’s RN-BSN-MSN in Community Health will also include a practicum that will expand your engagement within the community and teach you to be a successful public health nurse.
Potential Career Options with an RN-BSN-MSN Degree in Community Health
- Community center RN manager
- Disaster relief planner
- Emergency response team administrator
- Home care RN manager
- Medical health inspector
Benefits of Pursuing Your Online RN to MSN with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online RN to BSN to MSN degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. Liberty’s RN to BSN to MSN track has a reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour for part- or full-time. This includes the tuition for graduate courses!
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- With an RN license, you will receive a minimum of 39 hours of transfer credit with no challenge tests so that you can finish your degree faster.
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master’s degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and the postgraduate APRN certificate program at Liberty University School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- The content of the RN-BSN-MSN in Community Health can prepare you to seek certification in public health nursing upon graduation.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Automatic minimum 39 credits for RN licensure and transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jun 20, 2022
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 7 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.