RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administration
Continue Your Passion of Helping Those in Need as an Administrator for Nurses
Get your RN-BSN-MSN in as little as 24 months for $330 per credit hour, both full and part time!
Are you already a registered nurse looking to further your career and take your skills to the next level? Liberty’s accelerated RN-BSN-MSN degree gives you the opportunity to earn both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees simultaneously!
Our RN-BSN-MSN with a specialization in Nursing Administration is designed to prepare you for employment or advancement in nursing leadership/management by providing you with the tools and skills to effectively provide for and support your team. You will be equipped to demonstrate skills in consultation and collaboration with interdisciplinary teams and direct healthcare systems. Liberty University’s courses integrate research and scholarship with advanced practices.
- This program is accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education).
- To provide you with a convenient flexible and affordable higher education experience, we offer you the ability to transfer up to 75 hours of previous college credit and Experience Plus credit to more quickly complete your RN-BSN-MSN degree.
What Will You Learn in our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administration Degree?
- Organizational design and structure
- Contemporary issues in HR management
- Health policy and ethics
- Nursing issues, informatics, and technology
Our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administrator online program is packed with the essential coursework you need to become an expert in your field. Our accelerated nursing programs include undergraduate general education and nursing courses as well as graduate-level nursing and business courses weaved into the program for your nurse administrator specialization.
Potential Careers for RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Administration Graduates
- Director of Nursing (Hospital /Office/Clinic Setting)
- Administration in Nursing Service
- Administration in Healthcare Systems
- Nurse Leader
Benefits of Pursuing Your RN to BSN to MSN with Liberty University
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and as one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- After your automatic 39 credits of transfer credit for having an RN license, you can complete your RN-BSN-MSN online degree in 5 years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- College credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Mar 22, 2021
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We’re now ranked in the top 1% of online schools and universities for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
– by BestColleges.com
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.