BS in Information Technology Web & Mobile Programming
Design Your Career with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology – Web and Mobile Programming
Do you want to break into the web and mobile app development market and bring your product and service ideas to life? Liberty University’s 100% online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Web and Mobile Programming degree is designed for students looking to gain the foundational knowledge needed for web design and programming. Liberty’s program is constantly updating and evolving to give you the most useful and relevant content — so you will be ready to conquer today’s market.
At Liberty, we are committed to helping IT professionals become competent, ethical leaders of distinction in the business world. As technology continually shapes our economy, Liberty’s web and mobile programming degree will give you the in-demand skills in programming and business you’ll need to be a leader in your field. And the program is 100% online, so you can move forward in your career while remaining active in your family, church, and community.
As an accredited Christian college, Liberty University offers you a high-quality education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and with 30+ years of experience in distance education, Liberty has the resources, reputation, and academic excellence — as well as the cutting-edge learning technology — that will equip you for success in the IT field. Professors in our online IT degree have years of real-world experience in the IT industry and are committed to teaching the most up-to-date development techniques from a Christian worldview.
What Will You Learn in Our Web and Mobile Programming Bachelor’s Degree Program?
- Learn how to build web applications through client-side programming.
- Study the process of developing relevant content and design through server-side programming.
- Work with the latest tools and programming languages to develop applications and web technologies.
- Learn the development process for applications that can be used in a business setting.
Potential Career Options with a Degree in Web and Mobile Programming
- Front end web developer
- Mobile web designer
- User interface analyst
- Web developer
Our B.S. in Information Technology – Web and Mobile Programming Online Degree Program Benefits
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and as one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online web and mobile programming degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- With Liberty’s 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, you can complete this online degree program in as little as 3.5 years.
- At Liberty, we’re passionate about cultivating excellence with integrity, not just through our IT degrees, but through every degree we offer, so you will learn how to produce exceptional products and business solutions while representing Christ well.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- Potential college credit for your military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Feb 15, 2021
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We’re now ranked in the top 1% of online schools and universities for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
– by BestColleges.com
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective and our faculty sees themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years… and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition in 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.