Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Pursue Your Passion of Healthy Living with Liberty’s Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
Liberty University’s online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration provides foundational knowledge of the healthcare field for individuals looking to pursue a career within the public health care system and hospital networks. This program will provide exhilarating, in-demand courses in fields such as financial accounting, legal and ethical healthcare issues, economics, and principles of epidemiology and biostatistics. Courses are available in a convenient eight-week format for undergraduate healthcare administration students who prefer to customize their schedule even more. These flexible and affordable courses allow for degree completion with minimal disruption of everyday life.
Liberty University is devoted to helping you pursue your dreams through online degree programs. With experience in distance learning since 1985, Liberty University has been advancing its high-quality education to incorporate cutting-edge technologies and programs for students to use in their courses. Through this undergraduate healthcare administration online program, you will be able to study on your schedule and remain involved in your family, career, community, and local church while pursuing your degree.
What Will You Learn in Our Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration Degree?
- Healthcare administration
- Legal and ethical issues in healthcare
- Management of H.R. and health professionals
- Public and community health for business
Undergraduate healthcare administration students will be provided with an enriching education through courses covering a wide range of material necessary for future careers and education. Training in areas such as organizational excellence, strategic planning, and proven business management techniques will be completed to prepare students for success. Seasoned professors with experience in hospital administration, clinical, outpatient facilities, and many other specialty fields will be guiding you towards your goals while providing you with knowledge gained from real-world experience. Upon graduation, students will be prepared to either pursue a career in healthcare administration or continue their education.
Potential Career Options with a Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration Degree
- Health care administrator
- Human resources coordinator
- Medical staff relations director
- Patient care services coordinator
- Physician office manager
Highlights of Liberty’s Online Healthcare Administration Degree Program
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online healthcare administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- You can complete this Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration degree in as little as 3.5 years.
Healthcare Administration Degree Military Benefits
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Jan 10, 2022
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.