Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Real Estate
Uncap Your Earning Potential and Become Your Own Boss with a Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate
Working in real estate can be extremely rewarding. From choosing your own hours, being your own boss, and having no cap on your income, to being able to genuinely help people, the satisfaction you can get from your job is endless.
With an expanding job market and the benefits of making your own schedule, a career in real estate may be a great fit for your life. If you want to make the most of this profession, having knowledge of the market, negotiation and communication skills, and integrity will set you apart from the competition.
By pursuing an online real estate degree from a nonprofit, Christian university, you can be confident that you’ll have the opportunities to develop these vital skills and set yourself up for a successful career.
What Will You Learn in a B.S. in Business Administration – Real Estate Degree Online?
As a B.S. in Business Administration – Real Estate online student, you will learn both the basic and advanced concepts needed for success in this competitive industry. Successful real estate professionals are persistent, dedicated, and knowledgeable. And while you bring persistence and dedication to the table yourself, college courses and a degree in real estate can give you the market insight you need to thrive.
Our courses focus on leadership, real estate law, finance, and valuation. Your business professors, who have years of related experience, will also explain best practices for investors – making this program very useful if you plan to invest in residential or commercial real estate.
Some of the other key concepts you will learn in this program include:
- Valuation and appraisal techniques for residential and income-producing properties
- Legal aspects of residential and commercial real estate, such as contracts, mortgages, foreclosures, zoning, risk management, and ethical issues
Career Opportunities for Online Real Estate Bachelor’s Degree Graduates
- Commercial lender
- Construction manager
- Land development manager
- Leasing agent
- Mortgage loan officer
- Property manager
- Real estate broker
- Real estate developer
Benefits of Our Online Real Estate Program
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 5 online schools in America. Earning your online B.S. in Business Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your related experience or professional certification in real estate may be able to be transferred into Liberty as college credit!
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 7 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete this business degree program in as little as 3.5 years!
- As a Liberty University student, you can create a free account with Handshake – a professional network that has more than 500 schools, over 9 million students and alumni, and over 250,000 employers in its network.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
- Potential college credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Aug 22, 2022
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 35+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We are widely recognized as a top university for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s, postgraduate, or doctoral degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
An Online Education with On-Campus Benefits
Cheer on 20 NCAA Division I
games that air nationwide
Graduate with your peers
Be inspired by world-renowned
speakers at Convocation
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 7 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
Nearly 80% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.