B.S. in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
Become a Valuable Resource in Any Business with Our Online Human Resource Management Bachelor’s Degree
Without good human resources, thriving businesses often suffer from a lack of diversity and creativity. For businesses to succeed, it is essential to have ethical, empathetic, and efficient human resources managers who can model biblical principles in the employee-related actions of a company. With Liberty University’s 100% online BS in Business Administration – Human Resources degree, you can further your education and learn in-demand skills that will help businesses flourish!
Liberty’s online human resources degree program is focused on training you in the social and technical aspects of your career while equipping you with practical skills. An individual in human resources must be familiar with the latest employment rules and regulations while also being prepared to handle interpersonal relations within the business. You will become familiar with wage negotiation, labor relations, hiring, workforce planning, and conflict management. Your BS in Business – Human Resources degree will prepare you to confidently enter your career with a new set of skills and capabilities.
Human resources deals with some of the most rapidly changing aspects of business. Our professors are experienced business professionals who will help you gain relevant, practical training that you can use in your career. Liberty will help you make an impact for Christ in the business world through quality education with a Christian worldview! Become a part of our mission to Train Champions for Christ today!
What Will You Learn in our Human Resource Management Degree?
- Understand the negotiation process and crafting labor contracts
- Develop the skills to conduct meaningful interviews and hiring processes
- Learn laws and guidelines related to labor such as EEOC, INS, and DOL
- Look into different human resources theories and concepts
There are a variety of careers with human resources, and our online degree program is crafted to prepare you for the career you aspire to achieve. You will learn a range of skills from conflict management to developing a successful hiring process. Gain the confidence to reach new heights in your career through our B.S. in Business Administration – HR degree!
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Executive recruiter
- Human resource specialist
- Job placement specialist
- Professional advisor
Highlights of Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration – Human Resource Management
As a leader in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to create a flexible and affordable education for busy people. Since we have been investing in distance and online learning for decades, our experience has taught us how to streamline our degree options so you can focus on what really matters to you. While many schools offer online degrees, we believe Liberty stands out.
Here’s what sets us apart:
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and as one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online BSBA in Human Resource Management degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our B.S. in Business Administration – Human Resources in less than 4 years.
Military Benefits for Liberty’s Online BSBA Degree Program
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
- College credit for military training
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 75% of the degree total
Next Start Date
Mar 22, 2021
Experience That Matters to You
As an accredited Christian college with a 7,000-acre campus in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University offers you an education that is both academically challenging and rooted in a biblical worldview.
At Liberty, you’ll benefit from 30+ years of learning, growing, adapting, and innovating for the distance learner — and more than a decade of researching the needs of the online student. You can be confident that we’ve taken the time to learn what’s important to you.
And what’s that?
- Academic Quality
These important factors challenged us to find new financial solutions, get ahead of industry trends, and blaze trails into cutting-edge career fields — and it’s paid off. That’s the difference experience makes.
We’re now ranked in the top 1% of online schools and universities for affordability, accessibility, and academic quality.
– by BestColleges.com
Why Choose Liberty University?
Enjoy Flexible Courses
Choose from a wide variety of programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, most of which are 100% online*. With an 8-week format and 8 start dates per year, it’s easy to fit your courses around your schedule!
* excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Maximize Your Time
Start and finish your degree faster! Liberty requires no standardized testing for admission, and you can transfer previous course credit — transfer in up to 75% of a bachelor’s degree and up to 50% of a master’s degree — or discover how your life, career, or military experience may count toward your college degree.
Grow in Your Faith
All of our courses are taught from a Christian perspective, and our faculty see themselves as mentors. Our mission is to Train Champions for Christ — we’re committed to championing you as you study to go further in your field, become a leader in your industry, or start a new career.
Access Academic Support
Throughout your educational journey, you will have access to academic resources that will aid in the completion of your degree. Services include our online library, writing center, tutoring, study aids, IT assistance, 30+ tutorial videos, live webinars, and personalized help from our academic advising team.
At Liberty, we believe in putting a world-class Christian education within reach — so our tuition rates have been frozen for 6 years and counting!
As a nonprofit (not-for-profit) university, Liberty is in the business of training skilled professionals to make a difference in the world – not gaining profit, revenue, or producing dividends for shareholders. In keeping with our commitment to your education, we invest our resources back into degree programs and into your student experience.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university and has not increased tuition for 6 straight years. Lower tuition means less student loan debt for students.
For Liberty University, nonprofit is more than a status; it is a valuable opportunity to invest in the lives of students who will go out and impact the world.
87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid. Virginia residents may qualify for additional aid — learn more!
Corporate Tuition Assistance
Deferred – If your company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you pay only a portion of your balance up front. You submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay the remaining balance for your classes.
Qualified military service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive up to 55% off their tuition rate for eligible programs!
Contact one of our Admissions Counselors for more information by calling (800) 424-9595.