We invite you to join us for one of our Experience Law events at Liberty University School of Law. See the dates for these exciting events on our registration page.
See firsthand why Liberty University School of Law graduates are changing the legal landscape. It’s your opportunity to do the following:
- Meet law faculty and staff
- Converse with current students
- Attend a law class
- Earn scholarship funds for your first year
- Tour the law school
- *Virtual events will be hosted with Microsoft Teams. Once registered you will be emailed a private link that will invite you to the event. The agenda for our virtual events will be very similar to that of our in person open houses.
Schedule a Personal Visit
Contact the Office of Admissions:
- Purchase optional passes/tickets to other campus events at the LU Ticket Office
- Local accommodations
- Campus map
During your visit, you will get to participate in one of our existing law classes. Gain firsthand experience in an actual 1L or 2L course where you can observe the classroom atmosphere at Liberty Law. Find out what it means to study law from a Christian perspective, and enjoy this unique opportunity to meet many current law students.
Exclusive Scholarship Offer
If you attend Experience Law, apply, are admitted, and enroll in Liberty University School of Law, you will earn a $1,000 scholarship toward your first year’s tuition!
While in Lynchburg, you can also explore Liberty’s campus, attend athletic events, and visit local historic sites. (Ticket prices may apply.)
Options include the following:
- LaHaye Ice Center
- Division I sporting events
- Tower Theater productions
- Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre
- National D-Day Memorial
- Appomattox Court House
- Thomas Jefferson’s Poplar Forest Tours
Visit Thomas Road Baptist Church for Sunday services.
Get to Know Lynchburg
Liberty University’s campus is in Lynchburg, Virginia located in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Learn more about Lynchburg.
Local attractions include:
- Peaks of Otter
- Sharp Top
- Amazement Square
- Percival’s Island Natural Area
- Blackwater Creek Natural Area & Trail