Follow the steps below to apply. The information and links will help guide you through your application process and get you started on your law school journey.
- Submit application materials to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- Application materials include the following:
- Application for admission
- Personal Profile Statement
- Résumé (strongly encouraged)
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- $50 application fee with your LSAC submission (application fee waived for 2018-2019 academic year admission)
Apply Now through LSAC
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by July 15.