Liberty University School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association (ABA), 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
See below for important required disclosures, employment statistics, bar passage rates, and more.
Approval Process Information for ABA Accredited Law Schools
- Go to the ABA website.
- Contact The Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association at: (312) 988-5000 or by mail at: 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654-7598.
Required Disclosures for ABA Approved Law Schools
Liberty University School of Law complies with ABA regulations. The following links disclose our consumer information:
- Bar Passage Data
- Consumer Information – ABA Required Disclosures
- Transfer Students & Transfer Credits
- Employment Statistics (Data reflects alumni information ten months after graduation.)
- Faculty & Staff Directories