The World is Your Classroom
As faculty, you are integrally involved in equipping Liberty students to be fully prepared to meet their futures in a globalizing marketplace. LU Send works with you to create cross-cultural opportunities that contribute to your students’ development as lifelong learners and Champions for Christ, wherever their journey takes them.
Trip Proposal Process
- Please contact Audrey Hammond, by email or by phone (434-592-4204), Director of Academic Operations, to learn more about the proposal process.
- All of the proposal dates are hard deadlines.
International Proposal Deadlines
- Fall 2020 | October 1st, 2019
- Winter 2021 | December 1st, 2019
- Spring 2021 | February 15th, 2020
- Summer 2021 | April 15th, 2020
- LU Send will communicate the proposal’s approval status to the faculty/staff lead. Approved proposals will be moved into the trip development process.
- The Trip Coordinator assigned to your trip will meet with you to assess and finalize the specific logistical needs of your trip. This includes:
- Trip itinerary
- Budget & payment plan options
- Flights & ground transportation
- Participant training requirements
- Promotion & recruiting strategies
- Application personalization
- Academic options & course registration strategy
- Miscellaneous needs (passports/visas, insurance, background checks, specific vendor requirements, etc.)
- The faculty/staff leader and the appropriate LU Send individuals will sign the Trip Agreement outlining the responsibilities of all involved parties.
- After the Trip Agreement has been signed, promotion & recruiting for the trip can begin. Students will also be able to apply for the trip at this point.
Staff is available to consult with faculty in-person at any point in the proposal or development process. Email LUSend@Liberty.edu to connect today!