Interior Design Association (IDA)
Who We Are
The Interior Design Association of Liberty University was originally founded in 2008 and currently has over 200 members and regular attendees.
The purpose of IDA is to strengthen and grow its members by providing them with valuable education, resources, programs, and services to aid them in their path to professionalism in their future careers in interior design.
Fall 2019 Meeting Dates
- January 30, at 5:30 p.m. – IDA Mixer
- February 27, at 5:30 p.m. – Guest Speaker from Centra Health
- March 26, at 5:30 p.m. – Studio Night
- April 9, at 5:30 p.m. – Treehouse Tour
- April 23, at 5:30 p.m. – Trivia Night
- Ashton Kirven (President)
- Abigail Pace (Vice President)
- Sarah Lemley (Public Relations)
- Emily Engle (Secretary)
- Alexis Hixon (Treasurer)
- Brooke Robinson (Event Coordinator)