Event Planning Society (EPS)
Who We Are
The Event Planning Society exists to provide hands-on experience and networking opportunities to those who are interested in the events world. We also strive to be a place for all students to enhance their creativity, professional skills, and peer relationships.
Proverbs 16:3: Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.
To apply, complete the online application (below) and turn in your completed application to Mrs. Gomes in the FACS office (DH 4132). All applicants can send any questions or inquiries to Allison Tomenendal.
Spring 2020 Meeting Dates
- February 11
- March 10
- April 14
- Ruth Gomes (Faculty Advisor)
- Breanna Glover (President)
- Grace Fucello (Vice President)
- Allison Tomenendal (Secretary)
- Grace Metaxotos (Treasurer)
- Brie-Anne Kemper (Public Relations)