Event Planning Society (EPS)
Who We Are
The Event Planning Society exists to provide hands-on experience and networking opportunities to those who are interested in the events world. We also strive to be a place for all students to enhance their creativity, professional skills, and peer relationships.
Proverbs 16:3: Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed.
Fall 2019 Meeting Dates
- Sept. 10, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
- Oct. 8, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12, 2019, at 5:30 p.m.
- Ruth Gomes (Faculty Advisor)
- Breanna Glover (President)
- Grace Fucello (Vice President)
- Allison Tomenendal (Secretary)
- Grace Metaxotos (Treasurer)
- Brie-Anne Kemper (Public Relations)