Fashion Design & Merchandising Association (FDMA)
Who We Are
The Fashion Design and Merchandising Association (FDMA) is a pre-professional student organization that promotes student involvement in the profession throughout the university and the community. The FDMA offers students opportunities for leadership, friendship, ministry, and career exploration. Officers are elected each spring for the following academic year.
The FDMA sponsors university activities, community projects, club meetings with special speakers, support for all Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandising students and is an exciting springboard for professional involvement.
Spring 2020 Meeting Dates
- January 28, at 5:30 p.m. in DeMoss Hall 4116
- February 25, at 5:30 p.m. in DeMoss Hall 4116
- April 21, at 5:30 p.m. in DeMoss Hall 4116
- Chantal Dayhuff (President)
- Brenda Gonzalez (Co-vice President)
- Stephanie Hayes (Co-vice President)
- Tiffany Aziz (Secretary)
- Juliana Lima (Social Media)
- Emma Marr (Project Manager)
- Kathryn Embrey (Treasurer)