Liberty University Alumni can use their Liberty University Alumni Card to check out library materials.
Access to Electronic Databases
In partnership with Alumni Relations, we offer a collection of databases to meet your research needs. These may be accessed off-campus by Liberty alumni for personal, non-commercial use. Use for commercial gain is not permitted.
- The Alexander Street Press collection of resources is now available. Resources include:
- EBSCO Audiobook Collection (Alumni Edition)
Access over 100 audio books from Ebscohost in subjects such as Fiction, Biographies, Health, History, Literature, Religion, and Science.
- Ebook Central (Alumni Access)
- Project Muse (Alumni Edition)
Humanities and social sciences journals in 100% full text.
- Academic Search (Alumni Edition)
Full text journal articles in social sciences, humanities, multi-cultural studies, education, and more.
- ATLA Serials, Religion Collection (Alumni Edition)
Major religion and theology journals in full text. Also includes essays, book reviews and more.
- Business Source (Alumni Edition)
Scholarly business journals on management, economics, finance, accounting, international business and more. Full text, updated daily.
- ProQuest Central (Alumni Edition)
Proquest Central is the largest aggregated full-text database in the market today with articles available from more than 10,910 titles.
This resource includes content from the following resources:
Access may be restricted for up to 9 months following your date of Graduation. If you have difficulty accessing any of these resources, contact Alumni Relations for support.