An organization’s image can dramatically alter sales, employment, and strategic direction. In public relations, you will be an essential part of enhancing and building the reputation a business holds. While pursuing a career in public relations, you will be in charge of analyzing a company’s image and creating a plan of action to improve it. Through assisting a business in creating a likable image, you will increase their overall sales and performance. Our M.B.A. training courses are designed to help you help businesses reach their highest potential.
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Public Relations (45-hours), 100% online program, will allow you to master skills in public relations writing, research, communication, and leadership so that you can gain an in-depth understanding of the field of Public Relations. Your degree will be enhanced by a solid foundation in business and finance principles.
Our program is 100% online. This means you can continue to impact your family, workplace, and community as you further your career. Through classes with no set login times, you will learn in-demand skills such as:
- The role of communication in conflict situations
- How to create a strategic communication plan in a digital age
- Managing contemporary issues seen in human resource management
- Analyzing an organization’s image and implementing a perception plan
At Liberty, we integrate a biblical worldview into every aspect of the university. You will learn how to excel in your career while also glorifying Christ. Hard work, courage, and integrity define our faith, so we don’t just equip students with a degree — we Train Champions for Christ who impact the world. You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Executive Leadership, Accounting, or Marketing.
- Account Executive
- Communications Director
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Marketing/Public Relations Researcher
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- By earning your online M.B.A. – Public Relations degree from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in three straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our 100% online M.B.A. program in as little as two years.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $625 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.