B.M. in Woodwind, Brass, or Percussion Performance
Residential B.M. in Woodwind, Brass, or Percussion Performance
The Bachelor of Music in Woodwind, Brass, or Percussion Performance degree includes 24 hours of applied music studies, two semesters of conducting, music technology, improvisation studies, and contemporary styles survey. At least 65% of the degree is specifically devoted to music studies on one level or another.
Students who choose the B.M. in Woodwind, Brass, or Percussion Performance are required to complete an intensive as part of their program of study.
Academics: Woodwind, Brass, or Percussion Performance
127 total hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
- Harmonic Practices and Theory I (MUSC 105)
- Chamber Music Ensemble (MUSC 193)
- Music History: Antiquity–1750 (MUSC 311)
- Instrumental Conducting (MUSC 317)
- Commercial Improvisation Techniques (MUSC 360)