B.S. in Music & Worship – Youth Ministries
Residential Music & Worship – Youth Ministries Program
Prepare for your future in ministry with a Music & Worship (B.S.) – Youth Ministries degree from Liberty University. Develop your skills in worship-oriented musicianship and study strategies for powerful youth ministry. Discover methods to reach young people, and gain an understanding of the culture and core values of youth in America that will help you minister effectively. Our courses will also address social issues critical to engaging youth and creating outreach programs
Study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and integrate a biblical worldview into the classroom. Professors in this degree program hold advanced and terminal degrees in music, as well as decades of real-world experience in worship ministry.
The Liberty University School of Music features 50 state-of-the-art practice rooms, smart classrooms, and a world-class concert hall. It also features the 1,600-square-foot Mathena Recording Studio, which offers an extraordinary level of music production options and studio project services for students and professional artists, alike.
- The degree requires a local practicum and an extensive internship experience within worship ministry.
- You will need to pass the Sophomore Review in order to be accepted into the program’s upper-level training.
Academics: Music & Worship – Youth Ministries (B.S.)
120 credit hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Youth Ministries Courses
- Introduction to Church Ministries (CHMN 201)
- Survey of Youth Ministries (YOUT 201)
- Global Youth Culture (YOUT 220)
- Strategies for Student Outreach (YOUT 310)
Career Opportunities: Music & Worship – Youth Ministries Graduates
- Director of Worship and Drama
- Director of Youth Worship Conferences
- Youth Ministry Worship Leader/Pastor
- Worship and Missions Director
- Associate Director of Worship Programming
- Worship Arts Director
- Music Minister