B.S. in Music & Worship – Worship Technology (Audio)
Residential Music & Worship – Worship Technology (Audio) (B.S.)
Develop your understanding of worship technology and prepare for your future career with a Music & Worship (B.S.) – Worship Technology (Audio) degree from Liberty University. Study the foundational aspects of music, such as music theory, conducting, music production, and leadership skills. Learn about worship technology, and gain hands-on experience recording, editing, and producing music.
Study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and integrate a biblical worldview into the classroom. Professors in this degree program hold advanced and terminal degrees in music, as well as decades of real-world experience in worship ministry.
The Liberty University School of Music features 50 state-of-the-art practice rooms, smart classrooms, and a world-class concert hall. It also features the 1,600-square-foot Mathena Recording Studio, which offers an extraordinary level of music production options and studio project services for students and professional artists, alike.
- The degree requires local practicum and an extensive internship experience within worship ministry.
- You will need to pass the Sophomore Review in order to be accepted into the program’s upper-level training.
Academic Information for the B.S. in Music & Worship – Worship Technology (Audio)
120 credit hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Courses You Could Take
- Fundamentals of Editing (DIGI 175)
- Fundamentals of Audio Production (DIGI 224)
- Post Production Sound Design (DIGI 290)
- Music Recording (DIGI 337)
- Advanced Audio Production (DIGI 474)
Start Your Career in Music
Career Opportunities for Music & Worship – Worship Technology (Audio) Graduates
- Associate Director of Worship Programming
- Worship and Missions Director
- Contemporary Christian Artist
- Director of Worship and Drama
- Director of Worship Conferences
- Recording Artist
- Music Production Manager