B.S. in Music & Worship – Business
Residential Music & Worship – Business Program
Enhance your future career options with a Music & Worship (B.S.) – Business degree from Liberty University. Get training in worship-oriented musicianship and worship arts as you study topics like harmonic practices, creative worship, music theory, and conducting. Gain insight into the business world through specialized courses such as business law, financial accounting, and principles in management.
Study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and integrate a biblical worldview into the classroom. Professors in this degree program hold advanced and terminal degrees in music, as well as decades of real-world experience in worship ministry.
The Liberty University School of Music features 50 state-of-the-art practice rooms, smart classrooms, and a world-class concert hall. It also features the 1,600-square-foot Mathena Recording Studio, which offers an extraordinary level of music production options and studio project services for students and professional artists, alike.
- The degree requires a local practicum and an extensive internship experience within worship ministry.
- You will need to pass the Sophomore Review in order to be accepted into the program’s upper-level training.
Academics: Music & Worship – Business (B.S.)
120 credit hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Business Courses
- Acts (BIBL 364)
- Old and New Testament Music and Worship (MUSC 202)
- Commercial Music Techniques for Worship (MUSC 302)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 211)
- Business Law (BUSI 301)
Career Opportunities: Music & Worship – Business Graduates
- Director of Worship Technology
- Worship and Missions Director
- Contemporary Christian Artist
- Director of Worship and Drama
- Associate Director of Worship Programming
- Director of Worship Conferences
- Music Minister
- Music and Worship Evangelist
- Worship Leader or Pastor
- Director of Worship Arts